Melbourne Market Golf and Bowls Day
24th March, 2017
The Melbourne Market is set to impress again in 2017 by including barefoot bowls to their traditional Golf Day line up which raises funds for DEBRA Australia.
Registrations are now open so please spread the word!
Opportunities are available to enter a team of four for golf and/or bowls via a Gold Sponsorship, Tee or Bowls Lane Sponsorship or regular team entry. As usual there are huge benefits and a great day is had by everyone while supporting EB families.
Every cent raised from the event will be donated directly to Debra Australia so please support this event by entering your team.
– Friday 24 March 2017
– Heidelberg Golf Club, 8 Main Road, Lower Plenty
– Golf Registration from 11.00 am with shogun start at 12 noon
– Bowls Registration from 12.30 pm with start at 1.00 pm
– Registration includes golf or bowls game, carts, lunch, dinner and event tshirt
– Chance to win a Toyota Forklift value at $28,880
– Compete with AFL legends for the longest golf drive or closest to the pin
– Perpetual trophy for the winning team
– All funds raised donated to DERBA Australia
To download your registration form: click here.
For more information contact email@example.com
DEBRA International Annual Congress
24th – 26th November, 2017
The next DEBRA International Annual Congress will be held at the Amora Hotel in Wellington, New Zealand from the 24th – 26th of November.
DEBRA Australia invites all EB families to consider attending the New Zealand patient conference which is the first time to be held on this side of the globe. More details will follow once available and confirmed by DEBRA New Zealand. DEBRA Australia will do our best to support in part as many families and health professionals to attend this event, however now would be the time to set up a saving plan if you wish to attend.
More information about the International Conference can be found here.