The Cotton Ball

Home/Events/The Cotton Ball
The Cotton Ball 2017-05-01T00:55:13+00:00

the cotton ball

The Cotton Ball Melbourne

29th April, 2017

The 2017 Cotton Ball will be held at Melbourne’s, Atlantic Group’s Peninsula Room, Central Pier, Docklands on Saturday, April 29th. This gala event will raise vital funds for the EB community, with 10% of funds raised donated to DEBRA Australia and the remaining 90% of fund dedicated to Australia’s new EB Research Foundation.

To buy tickets for The Cotton Ball click here.

For more information:

thecottonball.com.au