Walk For Wings – Sunday 21st October
Where: Melbourne Botanical Gardens (meet in the Children’s Garden)
Walk for Wings is DEBRA Australia’s walk where all EB supporters come together to raise awareness and show their support for families that have lost loved ones or are still battling every day with EB.
As well as coming together to raise awareness for EB we are coming together as a community to raise critical funds for our life changing programs and to one day find a cure.
- $15 per person
- $25 per family (4 people)
- Additional children $5 each
The walk will be from the Children’s Garden to the Oak wood lawn where we request you bring along your own picnic.
You are requested to wear a spot of purple if you are walking in memory and a spot of Blue to support the fight against EB.
Simply pay your donation to the page or set up a Fundraising Page and help us raise more
“Show Us Your Bogan” Fundraiser – October 27th
To have a fun-filled night that celebrates the vibrant energetic passion of Lisa Brains, as she builds awareness of her little known disease Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB & raise valuable funds, in her appreciation for support DEBRA Australia give.
SHOW US YOUR BOGAN! – Come in your finest Bogan attire whatever that means to you for a fun-filled night!
- Bid for Lisa’s jewellery in a Silent Auction
- Prizes for Best Bogans!
- Unique opportunity to create light art photo shoots!
- Join in the raffle
- Dance to live band Eclectica and a wide range of music from different eras.
- Plenty of free Parking available
- *Early Bird Special – $35 per person / $5 per child till Sept 30.
- $40 per person
- $15 under 12yrs
- Yummy canapes included in ticket price
- Non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. BYO alcohol.
Money Transfer to: CBA
Account Name: DEBRA Australia
Account No: 10129624
*MUST include description: LisafordebraA
Please retain transaction details to show proof of payment or email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of ticket holder and number of tickets purchased. We also accept cash/credit card on the night.