DEBRA (Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association) Australia is a not for profit volunteer based organisation that does not receive any direct Government funding.
A world where no one suffers from the painful genetic skin condition Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
To ensure that people living with EB have access to the best quality support and medical care, while also driving the effective development of treatments and cure for EB. To raise awareness and understanding of EB amongst health professionals and the general public within Australia.
Primary Objectives of the Organisation
- EB is a rare genetic disorder causing painful internal mucosal blistering and external cutaneous blistering, likened to third degree burns.
- DEBRA is a volunteer based organisation funded by donations and grants.
- We improve the lives of children and adults living with EB, a debilitating and sometimes fatal condition, by providing necessary support services, home aids and information to individuals and their families.
- DEBRA’s programs support and educate families living with EB, health professionals, communities and the general public.
- DEBRA fund specialised EB Nurses, provide in home nursing care for families on a national basis.
- DEBRA support and encourage EB research.
DEBRA Australia ABN: 727 045 155 71
DEBRA Australia Ltd ACN: 157 774 546 (as trustee)
Address: PO Box 226, Pittsworth QLD 4356
Phone: +61 427 937 003 – Secretary/Administrator Sue McKenna
Memorandum of Association
For a copy of the Memorandum of Association click here.
For a copy of the Trust Deed click here.